Following the speech of our president on 28th December 2020, South Africa is back to level 3 in South Africa. However, so far, there are no travel restrictions within South Africa and its provinces and passengers don't need any documents to travel.
This might change in a near future so make sure to check official websites such as www.thepresidency.gov.za as this might change.
You can book with confidence on our website as we are only selling tickets from bus and airline companies that are operating. If you need assistance with your reservation, you can either call us on 087 330 1111, email us at help@justGO.co.za or by WhatsApp on 065 346 3078.
Book your bus or flight ticket NOW
The justGO team.
The justGO team
As we all experience unknown circumstances during the outbreak of the Coronoavirus we would like to advise you of our continued support with your travel plans.
Southern African bus and airline companies have introduced flexible rules and regulations for passengers that are unable to travel as planned. Also note that bus companies and airline schedules could change last minute and during the coming weeks services can be influenced by new restrictions. All our suppliers have also introduced new bus and aircraft cleaning processes to safeguard passengers. If you have booked with justGO or plan to book with justGO please make sure you do make contact with our support team for the latest updates.
When you do travel please make sure you follow some basic steps in ensuring you do not get affected or affect other passengers.
- If you are ill do no travel and follow the directions of your local health authority.
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water for at least 20 – 30 second.
- Where possible maintain social distancing of at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and other passengers.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth and try to wear a face mask for more protection.
- Practice respiratory hygiene. Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana and across the region.
We are available via e-mail or telephone on 087 330 1111 or by WhatsApp on 065 346 3078.
The justGO team
South African COVID-19 Corona Virus. Access the latest information on: www.sacoronavirus.co.za