1. justGO allows customers to make payments on the justGO website using credit or debit card and also provides secure electronic
payment links (Peach Payment Link) for convenience and security.
2. We also offer EFT payment that will need your banking profile/app or you can deposit the money at the nearest branch ATM into justGO's
3. You can also pay with cash at any Pep Store or Ackermans using Easy Pay Reference Number that will be provided by our support agents
4. 1 voucher payments via flash, can be purchased at any flash store/outlet. See below for more details.
5. We also have an installment option, with ZeroPay. A quick online approval process needs to be completed to qualify. This allows you to pay over 3 installments. Apply here https://apply.zeropay.co.za/apply.
6. Mobicred is offered as a payment option for all Mobicred account holders.
Mobicred is South Africa’s largest digital credit provider that allows you to shop on more than 50,000 online stores and repay the outstanding balance in convenient and manageable monthly instalments. The displayed monthly payment amount is indicative pricing for 12 months at the current interest rate of 22.25%, includes a monthly fee but excludes a once-off initiation fee.
Please note that the interest rate is subject to change. NCRCP 38/FSP 44481.
7. You can use our Capitec Payment solution on our booking engine. An easy online payment option for all Capitec Bank Customers.
How to buy your bus or flight tickets using 1 Voucher or Celbux vouchers?
3 easy steps:
Step 1: Get your 1 Voucher or Celbux voucher and choose the bus, taxi, shuttle or flight ticket you want to buy at www.justGO.co.za.
Step 2: Pay justGO by providing your 1 Voucher or Celbux Voucher PIN.
Step 3: Once completed, you get your bus or flight ticket via WhatsApp or e-mail.